Hey Y’all, and welcome to my first ever Blog post, on my first ever blog!
I am so excited to be able to share my inner most thoughts, feelings, and opinions on life, love, and the pursuit of personal oneness. If you’re reading this, I hope that you will click the “follow” button, or subscribe to my updates so that you can come along with me on this journey.
For this, my inaugural post, I thought I would share a little about myself:
Rapidly approaching 30, I am single and often without direction in my life. Childless, a (newly) part time student and full-time friend, I want the same things we all do: love, acceptance, peace, and above all, happiness!
Artistically minded but spiritually driven.
ALWAYS in search of a new favourite band!! Music is, for me, one of the greatest forms of self expression. I may not always be able to find the right words to express a thought or an emotion, but I can always find the perfect song!
What albums are in my iPod right now?? Here are but a few… (I will probably make some playlists, and post them on here):
- Adele – 21
- The Arkells – Jackson Square
- Band of Horses – Cease to Begin
- The Beatles – Abbey Road
- Bon Iver
- Childish Gambino – CAMP
- City and Colour – Little Hell & Bring Me Your Love
- The Civil Wars – Barton Hollow
- Foster the People – Torches
- The Gaslight Anthem – American Slang
- Kings of Leon – Only By The Night
- Mumford and Sons – Sigh No More
- Muse – The Resistance
- One Republic – Waking Up
- Pink Floyd – Echoes
- Ray LaMontagne – Gossip in the Grain
- The Script – Science & Faith
- Snow Patrol – Discography, I cannot get enough of them!!
- The Stills – Oceans Will Rise
- Train – Save Me San Francisco
- Travis – The Invisible Band
- The Trews – Friends and Total Strangers
- Wakey!Wakey! – Almost Everything I Wish I’d Said The Last Time I Saw You
What’s in your iPod?
What am I going to write about?
A melange of things. From music and make up, to politics and fashion, poetry, observations on life, motivation, inspiration and everything in between. I am going to document my journey from 29 and aimless, to 30 and thriving! It is my hope that I will write something that others will want to read!
Please, share your thoughts by commenting below. I look forward to each new follower, and writing each new post.
Peace and Love to you all,